Monday 15 July 2013

There is So Much You Don't Know About a Person

Every person has a story. Why and how they turned out the way they are, do the things the way they do, think the way they do. Their lifetime and the people he/she shared it with helped to shaped up their character. The most boring person (as you might believe them to be) has the most colourful life sometimes. 
  
 I don't understand when someone says, "I know you." No, you don't and you never can. Not my mum, not my dad, not my best-friend. No one can. There are so many things that affect me mentally and physically, you can't. The way I process my thoughts and actions is different, my life events are different. Also, I don't let anyone know me, so ehh. But this is about me as an individual.
   
My point is, some people-who don't even know you all that well enough-will judge you on the basis of two or more meetings or worse, hearsay. You can't know someone like that, let aside the fact that you judge someone! I could have been in some very adverse situations at some point to make my actions look so weird to you in certain situations. You could never know. Never, ever disregard someone like that. You don't know how some people are affected by the stuff you say, even when it was a joke. You can't ever think that a person isn't worth anything just because their outer appearance and behaviour doesn't interest you. 

I'm jumping topics now. The reason I am writing this post will be explained later. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment